Students at all levels of education now deserve and expect the best possible playing surfaces on a year-round basis and PST Sport are proud to bring our highly advanced artificial grass technology and installation techniques to your project.
Whether it’s a multi-use astro turf pitch or if it’s for a single use pitch for GAA, rugby, soccer or hockey, our experienced team will look after every aspect from planning to installing right through to easy-to-follow maintenance programs. Many schools don’t actually require a full-size pitch. For many of our school projects we install synthetic grass over smaller areas e.g. 60m x 40m (MUGAs) to accommodate a number of different sports.
Check out our video below.
PST Sport Artificial Grass Pitches for Schools
Points to consider before installing an artificial grass pitch at your school
- What area of land you have available to install an all weather pitch.
- Your budget.
Benefits of an artificial grass pitch for your school
- Your school or university will reap the benefits with lower maintenance costs and extended usage along with the opportunities to generate additional revenue due to having an all-weather facility.
- The look and feel of PST Sport’s Terra Turf is completely natural.
- A synthetic grass pitch provides an all-weather, non-slip and safe area for a variety of sports for kids to play all year round.
- The durability of our Terra Turf artificial grass pitches is second to none making it a solid investment for your school.
Recent school projects
click on each image to enlarge